Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome To The Prairie Mail

Hi All,

I've never had a blog before, so this is a first time thing for me, I wanted a place where I could post my poetry, testimony, and things I was thinking about and feeling. A little bit about me, I'm a Christian, who went through extreme abuse as a child. Through God's Grace, these horrific experiences did not leave me hard and bitter, but compassionate, empathic, and forgiving in spite of everything. I look forward to your comments and thoughts on my testimony, poetry, and other posts. Know that prayer requests are always welcome here!! They will be prayed over as soon as I see them! Take care, all

Affectionately,
Kerri Wickhorst.

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you now have a blog.Thankyou for doing that. I look forward to reading each post.
    buffalopine

    ReplyDelete