Friday, January 29, 2010

Mother, my new poem:)

Dedicated to Cal Zastrow, whose incredible courage was the inspiration!

(Written January 28, 2010)

Mother,
I'm the child in your womb,
Why won't you love me?
I cannot speak,
why kill me?
I can bless the world,
What if I will have the knowledge to completely cure cancer?
Will you take my life, and sentence cancer patients to needless pain and death?
Oh Mother,
I saw Jesus before I came,
He loved me, and smiled at me.
He sent me to live.
He has a purpose for my life.
I silently scream I want to live!
I hope to see you Mother,
Or to see the new parents you've allowed to adopt me,
so many couples with empty arms would welcome me!
Mother please, I'm pleading with you to let me live,Whatever it is that has you wanting to murder me...
It can be overcome.
There will be people to support you and me
Oh Mother, please turn away,
don't murder me today...

By Kerri Wickhorst,

Through God's Blessing and,
For His Glory Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment