Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Gift Of Your Presence, As Opposed To your presents

Just wanted to encourage everyone in my situation -- too broke for gifts -- the best gift you can give family and friends is the gift of your presence, not your presents -- gifts can get broken, be eaten and the packaging thrown away and forgotten, be the wrong size, be inappropriate w/o the giver knowing, but for your friends and family who love you, your presence, the sound of your voice, the way you look, the way you hug and kiss them, is always the most special gift of all -- don't feel inadequate because you aren't giving gifts, you are, yourself a beautiful and precious gift, just the way you are:) I consider all of you, my friends, as precious gifts:)

For my Christian friends in my situation, the best Christmas gift you can give Jesus is your believing, humbled, sincerely repentant heart, it is for this that He died for us.

Bank accounts don't tell how much you are worth, the Cross says how much you are worth, Jesus would have died just for you, if you had been the only person ever to be born on this Earth!

Merry Christmas, my precious gifts, my precious friends, Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment