Monday, December 14, 2009

Where and Why My Journal Posts Have Disappeared

Hi Gang,

Most of you saw journal entry posts here, well I've created a new blog strictly for those, if you still want to read old and new entries of my on-line blog journal, the link for that is: http://blogournal.blogspot.com ! The reason for this is, I feel it was causing some confusion, when I directed people here to read my poetry, and I hadn't written a poem in a while, only graphic journal entries. I also feel it may have turned some people off of my blog, because of the lingering harm caused by my childhood suffering, and the graphic nature of that suffering, as it came out of me in new memories. I'm leaving my Christian testimony here, making sure it has a graphic warning attached to it, because I feel it's important for all people reading this blog to know what God has delivered me out of. Why? You may well ask, it's not for my glory, or to have people pity me, or to have people feel I'm some sort of superwoman for surviving such extreme abuse, but rather, for God's Glory and Honor, so that we may together rejoice in what He has done for me. It is only because of His Grace, and for His Purpose that I survived such horrors. Now all who come here can enjoy reading the poetry He has written through me, without fear of a post being instead, a graphic journal entry sounding like something out of a horror movie.

Take Care,
Affectionately,
Kerri.

No comments:

Post a Comment