Friday, March 5, 2010

A Message For The Precious Daughters Of King Jesus

I feel certain in heart and mind that Jesus or God the Father wrote this message through me today, I write this in all humility, I'm only God's Pen, no more or less worthy of any other human being that He died for to receive and share this message. Usually He writes poetry through me, today He chose to write this through me. It needs to be shared, and begins below:

My Precious Daughters,
Come to Me I will remove the chains placed upon you by your false fathers, the ones who proved themselves unfaithful to the charge I placed upon them, your nurturing and care.

Rise up and walk into Your Freedom, knowing that You are Precious in My Eyes, the lies of the past told to you by your false fathers, that chained and claimed you for the enemy of your souls, their power is broken if you will only freely give to me your opened hearts and allow me in to heal and free all of you of your brokenness.

Only come, my precious ones, my own, today is your day of freedom and fully renewed strength in taking My Strength for your weakness, today is your day to realize how fully you are loved and worthwhile, it is why I came to die for you, throw off the chains of being unworthy, and worthless, if that were so, I never would have come to save you. I will remove the scales from your eyes, helping you to embrace your beautiful true selves in spirit and in truth. Rise up in the beauty and strength of who you uniquely are, for their are many of the lost to win, and many daughters who must be freed as I have freed you. You must choose to come freely, my daughters, for as always you are free to choose, I only ask you to choose me, and your joy will be for all eternity. Come and choose abundant life, so many of you have not because you ask not -- Come!

Humbled and in tears, by His Great Love for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment