Friday, March 5, 2010

Face Of The Trinity

(Written February 26, 2010)

Face Of The Trinity

I see the Face of God,
Spinning in the sky,
Two eyes together,
One close by
The large circling galaxy is Father God's eye,
The tiny spinning centre of it, is the Holy Spirit,
Connected by a thread, Jesus' eye floats in space,
I'm thinking Of Father God's vast mercy and,
The tenderness of His Amazing Grace
The Love we can all receive
If we but call on His Name.
I know it's fanciful,
Earthly eyes cannot see His Face,
A galaxy cannot contain Him
He's bigger than all space.
Jesus and the Holy Spirit
Mystically combined,
We may not understand it,
But in those three our only hope of peace on Earth and,
In our individual hearts is found.
Waiting patiently for the day,
When my sorrows are over and,
I fly away.

By Kerri Wickhorst,
Through God's Blessing,
And For His Glory Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment