Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Poetry 1: Grieving

(Written February 7th, 2009)

Grieving

My heart is full of tears melting after being frozen into waterfalls after so many years.
A gentle rain finally being let go easing my long buried pain and grief,
even if my tears stay in the clouds of my heart;
Instead of pouring freely down my cheeks
At least I'm feeling the grief and letting it go.
Closed locked doorways are opening
All my losses seem to want to finish and be free at once.
It overwhelms me at times and I feel alone, but
I know You are with me,
Your Arms of Comfort are around me Lord
As they have been so often in my life.
I am so blessed to be Your Daughter
Looking forward to Resurrection Day.
Even now You gently wipe my tears away
How wonderful it will be to have them all wiped away forever on that glorious day.
Frozen waterfalls of tears break our hearts
As glaciers break rocks beneath them.
Only in being released can You finally heal us
Not even leaving a scar behind
These are the broken hearts being restored and healed that are spoken of in Your Word.
Thank You for Your Love, Healing, and Restoration of me Loving Lord my God!

Written By Kerri Wickhorst,
Through God's Blessing and For His Glory Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment