Monday, August 10, 2009

My Poetry 9: Surrounded By Angels Without Wings

(Written Nov 18th, 2007)
Surrounded By Angels Without Wings
We are all here to serve Him,
But as I see the talents of my precious
Brothers and Sisters, I feel their love and,
I'm just a King's kid
Serving the best I can among His Angels of Fellowship,
His Angels of Compassion
Humbled mightily by the Jesus I
see in each of your shining faces
The Jesus I feel in each loving embrace
The willingness to pray if I'm in trouble
Humbles me most of all
The child who was hurt cries
"Who am I to be prayed for and loved?"
I answer, "Who am I not to be?"
Jesus died for all of us including me
I'm here for you
To share a laugh or two
Or to weep and pray
Each day I hold each of you in my
thoughts and heart
I pray for you knowing we're never really apart
Hearts connected and entwined
In His Compassionate Heart
For eternity in
The Kingdom of His Love.

By Kerri Wickhorst,
Through God's Blessing and For His Glory Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment