Monday, August 10, 2009

My Poetry 6: Lifelong Wine

Dedicated to Drew Strickland, whose sermon September 23 was the inspiration

(Written September 23, 2007)
Lifelong Wine
When I cry out to Jesus `Lord, I have no more wine`
He hears my cry and the springs of living water in my soul are transformed; into the new wine of fresh inspiration, fresh hope, and fresh strength for the journey of a life lived in service to Him.

The new wine is His Loving Presence transformed into what we need spiritually for the journey in that moment.

What joy there shall be at the Wedding Feast of the Lamb, when we shall all soar, filled forever with the New Wine, united to His Loving Presence with Our Father and the Holy Spirit Forevermore.

By Kerri Wickhorst,
Through God’s Blessing and,
For His Glory Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment