Monday, August 10, 2009

My Poetry 10: You Carry Me Through The Storms Of Life

(Written February 21, 2008)
You Carry Me Through The Storms Of Life

When the sun rises and I'm in the midst of storms too powerful for me,
You call, compassionately,
Encouraging me to lay my burdens on Your Broad Shoulders
When I do, exhausted from a sleepless night
You give me Your Light Yoke to carry,
Then You raise me up with Your
Tender Compassion, Love, and Comfort and
I have the strength to serve You another day.

You never fail me Lord Jesus, and I'm so grateful that
You are always there
That You called my name when I was lost in darkness and
Invited me into Your Own Wonderful Light
I rejoice in You and trust in Your Love,
and I will forever!

When the day comes that I walk into Your Kingdom meeting
Our Father, You and the Holy Spirit,
Then shall we soar together forever Jesus,
On Eagles Wings,
Rejoicing!

By Kerri Wickhorst,
Through God's Blessing,
And For His Glory Alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment